Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hogwarts

>> Not sure how much blogging I will be able to do as our hotel doesn't have free WIFI :( I have tried to attach a video of our first glimpse of Hogwarts; however, I'm not sure if it will come through or not.
>>
>> My quick thoughts on the park...Harry Potter needs a park all to his own. I have loved nearly everything I've seen, but it's only left me wanting more (maybe a wee bit greedy).
>>
>> My quick thoughts on everything I experienced today. More detail to come later.
>>
>> Forbidden Journey ride: Above average but not quite perfect
>>
>> Butterbeer: Absolutely AMAZING!
>>
>> Chocolate Frogs: Frogs are just plain chocolate. The cards are pretty cool. Way overpriced at $10.
>>
>> Shops: Amazing detail, but they need more room. There were lines just to get into the shops. Prices weren't too outlandish, but definitely way above average. I had to splurge on a sweet Gryffindor hoodie.
>>
>> Dragon's Challenge: Still the same, great roller coaster that was formally known as Dueling Dragons (queue was an upgrade, but I think they could have done better)
>>
>> Disappointed that they were sold out of the Ash Wand (for my birth month). I'll probably look to pick one up online.
>>
>> Still looking forward to eating at the Three Broomsticks, sending a letter via Owl Post (special postmark), experiencing Ollivander's, and definitely riding the Forbidden Journey ride once more.
>>
>> Hope the video works. Look for more soon (if not then, definitely when I return).

Edit: I'll post the video later.
>>

No comments:

PSN Profile