Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who says predictions can't come true?

I'm not one to brag, but when you predict something on LOST you have to at least mention it. So I'll just point you all to my previous post here where I predicted that Jack would operate on Locke in the flashsideways. "At some point in the next couple of episodes, sideways-Locke is going to be taken to a hospital where he will come into contact with...you guessed it...Jack Shephard. Jack is going to operate on Locke and when he does, I think that will be his moment to remember the island."

Not too hard to see that one coming, but I'll take it haha. We'll see if the second half of it comes true in the future episodes, but I'm pretty sure that Jack will most definitely remember something.

You can expect a full episode recap coming within the next few days. We have two weeks until the next episode so I'll try to come up with something cool for next week.

No comments:

PSN Profile