Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beware: Finale spoilers have hit (no spoilers in this post)

I can't stand spoilers, but for some reason, I always find myself wanting to read them. Not this time though. Not with the LOST series finale at stake.

I normally don't mind little spoilers such as who the episode focuses on, the title of the episode or who the guest stars are. This is why I look at some of the spoilers sections on different websites. This is really a catch 22 as sometimes I will read something that is a little more than I want to know. I'm glad to say though, I haven't been spoiled on anything MAJOR this season. I hope to keep it that way.

Anyway, the point of this post is that I have recently seen two thread titles on forums that indicate finale spoilers are starting to leak out. One read "FINALE Spoiler" while another read "MAJOR RUMOURS about series finale."

Needless to say, I'm not clicking on them to see whether or not they seem plausible and I hope you guys can avoid them as well. Here are some quick tips to avoid spoilers.
  1. Stick to the sites you trust who have spoilers clearly labeled so you don't accidentally read one.
  2. Avoid forums/message boards completely. Even if a section isn't supposed to have spoilers, you almost always have one jerk who'll throw one in there just to tick people off.
  3. Do not read the comments sections on any story you read about Lost. Even if the story you are reading doesn't contain spoilers, often times, people will put spoilers in the comments just to annoy people.

1 comment:

logankstewart said...

Woe to those who spoil! Woe, I say!

PSN Profile